Friday 13 March 2020

Nachos Lunch


I watch the line grow and grow for the nachos . Lucky me I think I don't need to wait for my nachos because I don't have any. But it backfired once people got there nachos I wished I had gotten them to. So as I ate my lunch they ate their delicious nachos. Well I wasn't to sad because I had a good lunch that day but you get the jist. Well back to the story. As I ate my lunch I overheard Ivy say ow I sat in a nachos mix in my white shorts. Some people thot it was funny but I didn't think so. After lunch I once again I herd Ivy telling Koka Tarri That she spilt the nachos on her white shorts but like the other kids she said what do you want me to do about it which is why I know that she didn't really care.


Any ways I think lots of people loved if not liked nacho day 









                                                           















                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about