Friday 4 June 2021

Get set go

feel
The water rushing past me. I am swimming as fast as I can. The water is just a perfect tempchar but that's not why I'm shivering. I'm shivering because I am so close to the finish line.
touch, I finished the two laps of freestyle in second place! Get set toot and where of, it's the semifinals of freestyle. I'm cutting into the smooth water As I send the water churning behind me. Touch I make it to the end of semi finals just in time. Splash! I made it to the finals, i'm splashing of my feet faster than ever then touch, I'm on my way back slicing through the water. SLAP I hit the wall out of breath. It turns out I came in third.

I swim backstroke as fast as I can woosh slicing my hands and kicking hard is hard work. I touch The end of the pool and get out. I came third she said so I told Margo ( the office prison). To bad I didn't get into the fineles.

I dive in the pool my frog legs at the ready, I rise the sirfice of the water taking a breath of clean air. I point the tips of my tos bring it up to my butt then sveep it around then glide but in a faster way..I hit the wall with two hands slap. I hop out I came second. Hay where is the semifinals? I jump up onto the box then toot and I dive in. I'm Frog kicking, breath and gilding as much as I can. Then molty handley touch the wall and it's over. Koka Nolion gives ne a yellow stick that means I came second.

see

The clear water is all around me. The finish line just in front of me! I'm swimming as fast as I can. Splash! I hit the wall at full speed. I come second in the freestyle heats ( that means that I got into the semifinals for freestyle). Get set toot, I hit the water at what feels like 100 miles and hour. The water all around me. I rush to the top of the water to start swimming. Taking a breath every three strokes.The wall of the first lap is just in front of me. Tumbelturn touch I'm off on the second lap of the semifinals. The walls are rising as I get closer and closer. But the closer I get the more out of breath I become. TASH I hit the wall all out of breath. But waiting for me is Koka Noleon who said that I came second in the semifinals. SPLASH I start swimming as fast as I could, the fastest I'd ever swam before. And before I new it I was at the other end of the pool. I used The wall to my advantage and after I hit the wall I used it to posh of of. Ping I was of chugging down gallons of water, but it was worth it. I came third in the finals for year 4 boys.

For some reason I'm looking at the ceiling, oh that's right I am doing backstroke. Windmalhands I say to myself as I turbo through the water. Go kamukaniaash every one is yelling, well that is what it sounds like. kick kick I kick through the water as fast as I can but I slow down at the flags. Touch! I came in third ( too bad I didn't make it to semifinals).


Around up down frog kick goes my body as I quickly glide through the water for the breaststroke heats. As I glide through the water I pass people. I came second place which meant that I got into the semifinals. Toot I dive in and start swimming two hand tap I got to the end in second. But wait did you say that That was the finals ok.

That was the end of swimming sports


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about