Friday 11 June 2021

Art Day!

 On the 8.6.21 which was last Tuesday. In the morning, at school, after the bell rang everybody got on the mat ready for school. 

Once school began the two joint classrooms, Moana one and Moana two, split up.  The teacher that was in my class, was named Koka Katie and she had a super fun art project in store for us.

After we learned a little bit about the artist we were inspired by,  we started our drawing. The first thing you had to draw was the nose, then you would draw the eyes and some of the patterns in it. Once we finished drawing all of the designs we moved onto the mouth. To draw the mouth you need to draw a short line down from the nose and then draw a frowny face, next you draw a line across the frowny face, finally you draw a smiley face that ends connected to the frowny face.

 Once I finished drawing the neck, shoulders, and face, and once I had finally finished drawing all the designs on them, I was ready to color. 

After I had been coloring for about one hour it was time to go to morning tea. Morning tea is about thirty five minutes long and after that I had code cracking. Once code cracking was over I had to talk to Koka Nolian about school.

As you can imagine by the time I got back I only had thirty minutes before lunch. For the rest of those thirty minutes I colored harder then I had colored yet that day.

 After twenty five minutes went by it was time to pack up...  

1 comment:

  1. kia ora Nathan, I like how you were really hooking me into reading more of your blog posts it was so exiting sounding to bad i wasn't there, anyway it reminded me of my first art project thing at kindergarten we were supposed to draw a dragon they pretty much turned into a stick with stick legs and sharp teeth on the front, it was picasso art wright it looked real cool,did you enjoy it yourself,let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about