Thursday 18 June 2020

Bubble day

The Wednesday before we had started on our bubbles by searching up the best and biggest bubble
recipes and how to make them so the next wednesday we would have the biggest bubbles.


On wednesday the  17 of June we all got into our buzz groups, mine was with Alice, Krishna, jackson,
cory and Klara (but she wasn’t here), Then we listened to a long talk about the slides order. Finally we
all sat down at a table and made our slides. Next we made our bubbles, we had to modify the recipe
because we didn’t have any corn syrup but we made our own. Also we added some kind of other syrup
to thicken it. Once we put in the soap we went to mack the bubble wands. Some were already done so I
decided to mack the big bubble wand. Koka jo told us to get some big sticks so once we got the sticks we
asked someone to give us some string then I made the big bubble wand. 


After morning tea we went out to blow our bubbles. Alice went first with the big bubbles wand but she
didn't have any. I went second and after a lot of tries I made a big bubble. My group kept making bubbles
but Reef and cory kept popping them but when we popped them back they got mad at us. When I had popped lots of other
peoples bubbles I went over to the mane bubble place and watched and popped other peoples bubbles.
Towards the end of the middle block I got a bubble on my hand but it didn’t pop until someone hit it but I
realized that if I so soaked my hand in bubble mix and blew a bubble onto it it would stick and not pop.

After lunch we finished our slides and had a big clean up and that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about