Thursday 25 June 2020

Quick rights

This week we have had really fun quick rights, like for example we have written letters for our holidays to be early, we have written for how our new teacher should be like, we have written a menu of our favorite foods and our least favorite foods. I'm going to tell you all about it.

I started with writing my letter to the Board of Trustees. First I went and looked at the demonstration and used that info to make my letters address date and so on. It took time lots of crossing out and mostly baring the knowledge that that was only my draft. I finally finished my draft by Fly saying it was done.

Next I moved onto my menu of the foods that I liked. I finally decided that the name of the restaurant should be the Argarena because it was for kids and there was a arg in it. Then I thought up a whole lot of things that I liked and made them sound so yummy and mouth watering that even if you didn't like them you would by them. Once I finished the main course I moved onto the drinks, then the appetizers and then the deserts.

After I finished my menu of foods I liked I moved onto the draft of what my classes new teacher should be like. I started with thinking up what good qualities for a teacher and then I rote them down in the proper order. When I got to the end of the letter I tried to right a signicher but it didn't work.

Once I finished that letter draft I moved onto the menu to the foods I didn't like. I started with the main course, but this time instead of putting in yummy descriptions I put in yucky ones. Next I moved onto drinks but instead of good lemonade I put in sawer and no good lemonade but the main attraction was the no good rotten deserts.

After that was done I went onto the good copy of my letter. It was nerve racking and my hand shook but overall I had done well. So I moved  onto my second letter. It was just as nerve racking as the first letter and in that letter I messed up but in the end it turned out fine, and that is all the quickrights we did this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about