Wednesday 1 July 2020

Matariki Puzzle

The teacher handed me a piece of paper and I went to my favorite desk. Then I went around the classroom looking for the sheets of paper. The first sheet of paper was confusing but I finally figured it out. I answered the questions on the peace of paper like right a wish here and braw a kite here but slowly I got onto the hard questions like sentences with blankspaces in them but once I realized that the cards had the same sentences but with the correct answers it was very simple.

Next I moved onto the coloring stage. I colored in all the trees people goods and everything else. It was harder than it sounds. I had to choose new colors every picher and then I would change back to them witch made it take for ever. 

After that I moved onto cutting out and pasting the puzzle pieces that I had been righting on. I started cutting out with big scissors but after three puzzle pieces I got small scissors and it started going much faster. The problem was that the scissors were all blunt so I had to get a new pair half way through.

Once I got my green background paper I moved onto seeing were all the puzzle pieces went and it took a little rearranging and annoyance at myself but finally I got all the puzzle pieces glued on the green paper in the right order.

Finally I asked Tilly what to do and she said to put a border around my puzzle and to right my name, but after I did that Korka Terry told me to make my border more quality and to mack the the background have patterns. So after I did that I had finished my Matithike activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about