Thursday 30 July 2020

Week 2

The first thing I did this week was my ninja maths. It took ages to get to the correct page in my math book but when I did I wrote down all my math questions down and with a line to separate the first, the second section and the third section. Then I did all the answers I answered the ones I thought were correct and the ones I didn't know I would highlight. I didn't highlight anything in the first section but in the second section I got some and in third section I nearly got all highlighted.

 This was woodwork. The first word work was the word "educate". The first thing I did with the word was wright the word twice. Then there was the word educates and then I have to wright the S next to a educate word that is already printed there. Then I do it again but this time I do it with ING at the end and so on. After I finished the first sheet I moved onto the second sheet. That sheet was about the word "clean" and I did the same first thing which is writing the word with editions on the letters.

The next thing I did was my quick right which was about a healthy lifestyle . The quick right had two parts. The first part was brainstorm and the second part was the the question answering part. I started with the brainstorm, I watched the video and as I wrote down information and every once and a while I  stopped the video. Next I moved onto the answering question part, using the Info from the brainstorm  I answered all the questions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about