Tuesday 4 August 2020

Quickwrights

This weeks blog is going to be about my quickwright. This week's topic for our quickwrights was household chores. The three questions were, should kids do household chores, the second was what household chores would you enjoy doing, the third was what household chores would you hate doing and the last one would you rather do household chores or do homework? 

Using the info from from a video I watched I was able to make a brainstorm for the video. I put down all the info I could salvage from video and and that made the barnstorm grow. After I completed the branestawm I moved onto my quickwrite part but I kept going back to the branestawm part.    

Next I moved onto the quickwright part. I used the the branestawms info to make my quick write better. Even though I was no the mane wighting part I kept going back to the branestawm and kept changing my sentsis and rereading my work every time making it better then before.

The last thing I did was a punctuation check. I reread all of my work (some for second or third time) fixed up all the wrong words. Finally I was done with my quickwrite.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about