Thursday 10 September 2020

ice cream sundae

 We walked into the staff room and took a seat. Matua Beau got out the marshmallows, the chocolate saws and the sprinkles. The Ice Cream was already on the table.

Once Matua Beau took a seat he told everybody to give the person next to them there ice cream sundae recipe. The first person started reading out the instructions. Sadly for that person they didn't put a spoon on their instructions.

After a lot of waiting my swaper buddy read out my resipy. But instead of giving it to me he kept it. Sadly for me he didn't put a spoon on his resipy so I had to eat with my hands but I was still lucky to get an ice cream sundae.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about