Thursday 3 September 2020

quickwright


 This week my quickwrite was about litter. We had four questions and every question we had to wright a paragraph on our opinion on the topic. We also got info from a youtube clip. The four questions this week were, Why is littering so bad, who do you think is responsible for picking up litter and why, Where would you like to organise a litter pick up in your local area, and why and last of all, how could people be encouraged to litter less in your local area?

The first thing I did in my quickwrite was my branestawm. I got the info for the branestawm from the youtube clip.

After I finished my branestawm I moved onto the writing part. In this part of the quickwrite I use the information from the branestawm to write answers to the questions. I listed before, in the introduction.

After I finished that I edited my quickwrite and then I finished it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about