Wednesday 4 August 2021

3 Way Focus

 For the last few weeks I have been doing a Three Way Focus enquiry topic. The Three Way Focus project has three different options for what you can do. The first optischen is a diorama, the second is a book and the third is a life size drawing of a penguin.

For my three way focus me and my group choose the story book. The story book has to be about a penguin so that's what we did.

For the first week I wrote the story of the book. After I wrote the story we started on drawing the pictures. Once we had been drawing with no success for two preshus hours we started doing our drawing digitally. 

The problem with doing things digitally is that it still takes time. Because of that I ended up having to delete and recraft the book.( If we sell them at the craft fair or I make some at home I will do the full story with less rushed pictures.)

After I finished recrafting the book me and my group, of three, continued to draw.

Now me and my group only have a few more hours to finish but I think we can finish it.

That leads me to the end of my Three Way Focus Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about