Tuesday 11 August 2020

Quickwrite

This week's quick write topic was the word " successful". 

I started with my brainstorm. I watched the video and then I wrote down the key words. I kept going  back to the video while I wrote my brainstorm to make sure I didn't forget anything.

Finally I started my writing part. The first thing I had to do was write down the question. Then I went back to the brainstorm to get more information. After I did that, I wrote the info down and then I went back to the brainstorm. I kept doing that for the rest of the quickwrite.

Last I did puncshuwashen and recrafting. I started with getting the answer to one key word. Then I looked all over my writing for the word and I ended up with lots having lots of the wrong word. Then I did it again and again until almost all my words were correct. Then I went to see Fly.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about