Tuesday 18 August 2020

Monday of week five

 Week five started with like it always does. It started with our MLH hui. In the hui we went through all the priorities for this week including our branestawm.

After we did our hui we went in more different directions. I did my Math Whizz. During my Math Whizz sections I am getting faster and faster with my math but I am also getting better at my motiplicashens.

Once I finished Math Whizz I moved onto steps. In steps I am getting better at spelling words. Some ways I do this learning are,  in games, in word searches, in limited time and mostly just normily.

The last thing I did before LTP was my quickwrite. This weeks quickwrite was about mobile phones. After I had finished my branestawm I went onto my writing part.  After I did a lot of writing I finally only had one more paragraph of writing to go but I ran out of time before I finished it.

That is my monday of week 5.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about